Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 25 October 2011

B USY DAYS

I don't know where the last few weeks have gone.  I suppose having the hot weather at the begining of October and swimming in the sea threw me.  The one really frosty morning I was in a large marquee so that was good.  Last Saturday was at Horsham market, where I will be most Sats and Sundays to Christmas and I won't tell you how many layers I had on but it worked.  The Christmas soaps are a hit and have made more as they are selling well.  Twinkle snowmen are gathering momentum, both in selling and making, it's the twinkling bit I like.  So we are in full production, still managing to get a decent amount of sleep which I am sure will decline greatly over November.  Just watch out for us on WOW thank you and Folksy.

No comments:

Post a Comment