Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 3 September 2012

hi

Hi, well the summer is over, I woke at 5am this morning and at 6am it was just getting light, I hate the dark mornings.  However it means full steam ahead for Christmas.  I had an interesting encounter on the weekend with a lady who was not selling soaps but proceeded to tell me how I should pack them and that if it was not correct Trading Standards would be after me.  Fortunately I am one that cross the T's and dots the i's when it comes to the EU rules.   So it is an interesting point that maybe there are a lot of soapers out there not putting the ingredients on their soaps, even if they are bought in and re-sold under EU law they have to have ingredients and be able to trace back to the original maker if there is a problem with someones skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment