Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Friday 27 August 2010

Rain

Well I wanted rain for fresh water for the soaps and also for the chickens, but now I am thinking I will have to make wellie boots for the chickens.  I can't let the bantams out as the feathers around their feet get so wet and muddy, they definitely will need boots, then I will have to sit and knit woolly jumpers for the winter for them.  Next thing is perhaps chicken soap - wonder what they would like? 

No comments:

Post a Comment