Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Friday 27 August 2010

Blogs/Folksy

My kids are computer whizz not me, I grew up before calculators, when we had adding machines.  If you wanted to talk you waited until after 6 or the weekend, if you had a phone if not you went armed with a hankie full of sinfectant to the local call box on the road.  I always got muddled about which button you pressed when they answered, cut my mum off often.  Now I am so excited, I chat to all sorts of people all over the world, and today some lovely person included me in her folksy blog and said how much she loved my ice cream soap - they look more like cup cakes now and sell so fast.  The iced bath bombs are catching on and for Christmas I have lovely Snowmen fabric to wrap them in and also snowmen soaps to make.  Wow I am excited about Christmas and it is still August.

No comments:

Post a Comment