Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 29 September 2010

Chocolate

Chocolate - why is it we go mad and spend thousands on chocolate at Christmas.
A friend of mine sells chocolate and she said that people buy around £60-80 chocolate in one go for presents. On the news they are offering to pay for people to loose weight but with this mamouth demand for chocolate over Christmas no wonder people put on weight. I suppose we starve ourselves being good all year and then let rip at Christmas putting the winter blues and Christmas as the blame. So what to do, last year I made chocolate lip balm which my daughter said her friend was trying to eat the other day because she could taste the chocolate, about to make more, then I have a request for chocolate foaming shower butter, I already make chcolate bath bombs so the next obvious thing is real cold press soap with chocolate - yes I am in the middle of making it as I write and I thought chocolate orange would be nice. So instead of spending £60-80 to put weight on you can spend £20 and get the luxury smell of chocolate, the relaxing, luxurious aroma of a foaming chocolate bath and NO weight gain. sounds good.

No comments:

Post a Comment