Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Friday 10 September 2010

Fairies

Rather than soaping which I need to be doing I am icing cakes.  Years since I have done it and I had forgotten what a nightmare.  The fairies on the cakes are great, the letters have been a nightmare to get cut out and then the icing I had forgotton that it has a mind of it's own.  Was advised to ice while frozen now panicking as they are sweating - we have 24 hours, I am sure I get three more from one of the big supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment