Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 23 November 2011

Children Take Over!!

Hello I'm Bev's daughter Katie and I am writing the blog today as she is super busy icing millions of iced bathbombs, well it feels like it!! There is literally no space left in the lounge, kitchen or dining rooms oh and the airing cupboard is full as well! This picture is of the sixty that are heading out to Ireland tomorow for a customer and I promise I did help, I got the best job to sprinkle them all with sparkle powder.

I also took a picture of her bath bomb gift sets that she makes to order as she hasn't had time to tell you about these either! It's a good job she has me to do it for her! And she doesn't get to proof this before it gets posted so I can get away with saying things like this. So as promised here are her bath bomb gift sets how cool are they!


No comments:

Post a Comment