Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 16 November 2011

A sign

Is it a sign that I am on the road to great success as I seem to be getting up in the mornings at 5am as I cannot sleep.  I understand that most successful business people don't sleep, but I need my sleep.  I think trying to get everything sorted and keep on track with the family is being a real juggler.  I went to see my son who is in his first term at Uni and struggling at times, the work load, new life style and now the pressure of finding a place to live for next year.   I feel guilty not giving him the time but cannot let the customers down.   In January he will be settled, Christmas will be over and I will be wondering what to do next, not really as I am already going around in my head new ideas for the soaps next year.  The creativity of the Christmas soaps shows that people do like soaps that are different so look out in the New Year for the new soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment