Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 1 March 2012

Acne

I have read over the last two weeks two separate cases regarding Acne.  One person said the first thing on their mind in the morning as they awoke was how bad their skin was.  Another person it seems was taking medication which inturn caused severe depression leading to the person taking their life which is extremely sad.  I make neem soap, I made it first for my son who at fifteen was really spotty, not dreadful acne, but realy spotty teen syndrome.  I have continue to make and sell lots of this soap and I get comments back like "I did not think it was working until I ran out".  "Did not think my son was using the soap so put it away, noticed his spots were getting worse and he said it was because I had taken his soap away".  Another Lady emailed me and said that she had a problem with her hands which no Doctors prescription had solved but the neem soap did.  So if you read this and you have a problem with your skin why not give it a try, it will only cost you £3.50 and if it does not work for you then you have at least tried.
http://www.justbevangelicsoaps.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment