Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 31 May 2011

Chemicals

An interesting issue, so I offer soaps with no chemicals then I offer soaps with chemicals but the safer ones and not SLS.  A lady yesterday wanted one of my products because it smelt lovely but she would not use fragrance because rightly it is a chemical, however she hit on the the ingredients.  Getting home I thought I would check out that they were the ones less harmful,  they are used in an awful lot of food we eat and in the basis of soya meat, that one surprised me.  It would be great to live in a perfect world but some people are really really anti chemicals and then I see an awful lot that don't care what they put on their bodies.  Anyway if I do my bit to eliminate as much of the chemicals as possible then I feel I can slowly educate people.  I always say about which is artificial/fragrance and which are essential oils.  I read a web site the other day and the person went on very very strongly about never using any chemicals, everything was natural etc., however if someone could find me wild fig and cassis as an essential oil it would be great, as far as I am aware it is a man made fragrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment