Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 23 May 2011

Nettles

When you steep nettles in hot water it has this lovely earthy smell and it comes through in the plain nettle soap.  Picked some more last night for my third batch this year and noticed that the elderflowers were starting to come into flower so need to pick some of those and make elderflower soap.  Had a lovely day on Sat at a Primary School, I wish my head teacher had been as nice when I was at school.  Off to do some gardening before getting down to more soaping.  I have a large order which has come and I need to make up however a parcel company has kindly misplaced 25kg of Bicarbonate of Soda for my bath bombs and I need it.  If you see a stray 25kg let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment