Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wow

Wow I cannot believe where the last month has gone, not only has it gone but the nettle soap has been going as fast as the days.  I am about to pick for my fourth batch, people realise that it does help with ezcema and psoriasis.  Made my first batch of whipped soap, which was great, except that it seemed to take ages to thicken unlike my last dog soap which was setting in the pan before going into the molds, what fun that was.  I made my first batch of bubble bars yesterday and they are great, topped off with small amounts of whipped soap for a lovely bubbly cleaning bar.  Did my first mag interview, selling well in wholesale and have now got soaps into shops, so excuse me for not being around for a month but wow it is has been all go.  Made honey soap, now that is interesting, followed the receipe, cannot understand why people put beeswax into soaps when all it does is give it a funny smell and make the bar harder, next batch will have less wax and more honey much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment