Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Friday 9 September 2011

Every day ...............


Every day in my house is Christmas at the moment, I am so excited, when Christmas finally arrives in three months and so many days will I have run out of excitement, no.  Every time I create a new soap to me it is like opening a Christmas present, so full of expectation, will it be or won't it be what I wanted? I really believe it is the unknown that I love, creating something having to wait 24 hours to see if it comes out as you hoped.   Today I unveiled another Christmas soap and it smells absolutely fab and looks so good.  It has a lovely gentle perfume smell with the hint of pot pouri and christmas cinnamon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment