Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 21 September 2011

Space

I have had acouple of days away and done a lot of driving and today instead of coming back and getting on with soaps I just cannot motivate myself.  I read a blog of someone I follow and read about allowing space into your life, my life is just tiredness, hers is that her husband who had a large operation for cancer has now taken a turn for the worse and they both have faced the fact that he will die.  Unless we have been in that situation we cannot know what it feels like.  A close relation of mine died four years ago from a brain tumour and the saddest part was watching a very intelligent man looked inside his brain as his speech and reasonsing had been destroyed.  So space is something that comes to us all and we need to acknowledge that it is with us for a reason so I shall enjoy the rest of my day without worrying about not doing anything because obviously my body, mind and spirit are telling me I need a day off after three quite emotional days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment