Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 1 September 2011

blog

I read a blog today that put me to shame, the lady had actually written her blog in a poem.  I don't have a camera and it seems that all the ones my kids have, have gone on the blink, I have made so many different goody soaps that need to go on the web page and on folksy.  Need to go and buy a camera this weekend.  Spent the day making bath bombs, when the weather is good it is a good time to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment