Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 9 January 2012

Articles

I have received several emails regarding the article in the The Green Parent, which I have yet to read.
  All of mine are grown up, but during their growing up I had to deal with a six week old that had a milk allergy, a two year old who developed asthma and eczema.  Two are dyslexic, one is dyspraxic and all have allergies relating to food or fragrances.  Washing powder is never ever bio, and never changed from two different ones.  Hair shampoo, soap, shower gel are all made by me and I have done for years for them.  My youngest suffers from stress eczema so all you can do is make sure any triggers are not around to make it worse.  Being a boy he is the hardest to convince about what he uses, so he has to have his favourite smell in his soap and hair shampoo then when his scalps says enough  he goes back to the good stuff.  Seventeen years ago I began training as a therapist with Reflexology, a huge thirst for knowledge and I worked out what was the problems with each child and I am pleased to say along with Homeopathy I have managed to keep them 99% off Doctors presecriptions.
I have trained with crystals and believe in working with a dowser and last year talking to the lovely person who walked my dogs for a week, I was able to give her a list of possible triggers for her eight year old, my Christmas card said "since we have avoided the foods on your list she is so much better".  Sometimes it is the most obvious that causes the problems.  Years ago I had a lady who had been everywhere, spent a lot of money trying to solve a skin problem.  She happened to come into me for Reflexology, realising that her problem was localised to intestine point on her feet I asked her what her most favourite food was and what she would never want to give up - Chocolate - a month later, no chocolate whatsover and her feet were clear of this terrible skin problem she had had for years.   Often we ignore our bodies and yet they are tell us what we need to know and skin is the greatest book.

No comments:

Post a Comment