Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hand Made Soap

It is always frustrating when you want to do something and have to wait for others.  I am updating and re-launching my web site for 2012, however I have to wait for the girls to do it for me.  The eldest usually works a 12-18hour day and totally switches off on her days off the the middle one is in the middle of a new boyfriend which is taking a lot her time and her uni course.  My brother is coming up this week so I think I will get him to fix some bits around the house for me.  I spent yesterday sorting out the soap room and re-painting it, pink for love and green for calm, I have ordered all I need for making hair shampoos and the bottles so they should be launched in March and also I have to make some more baby soap, we are calling it Bella (beautiful in Italian) soap along with bottom cream with calendula which is so good for the skin.  My youngest has just had exams and he gets so stressed his excema breaks out so I put lots of this cream with calendula on for him and it calms his skin.  So having again used him as a guinea pig I know it is safe.  Look out for the new products in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment