Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 5 January 2012

Ecxema.

The year before last after my first Christmas of selling soaps life was very quiet, nothing really got going soap wise until about March.  Last year I was busy after Christmas and this year as I have been so busy up to Christmas I thought it would be quiet and that I could take a couple of months to catch up with the house work, one very dirty dog, and lots of mud from the rain and a back garden that has been trampled by a few chicken and a dog.  Not even at the end of the first week and the phone is ringing and emails are coming through which is fantastic but obviously I am not going to get as much done in the house as I hoped.  Am definitely going to have to look for a new home for the soaps and someone to help with them.  Am off in the next few weeks hopefully to learn more about herbs for eczema and psoriasis and use them in my new creams and some in the soaps.

No comments:

Post a Comment