Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 17 April 2012

Soap challenge week four

I joined the soap challenge and it has been interesting looking at other soapers and how they do their soaps.  The last challenge was beer soap and I love the ones who did it with other alcoholic beverages.  My beer was a different one to previous I used Porter beer from Hammerpot Brewery in Littlehampton a local brewery to where I live.  I like to use local ingredients where possible.  They make their beer with chocolate and coffee and I continued this theme and the soap smells - well I would have thought - a mans dream, beer, chocolate and coffee.  Made in plastic drinking cups it has the shape of a cup, it also has betonite clay and can be used either and/or washing / shaving.  The soaps is very gentle, smooth and the betonite clay I am told aids with the shave, being female I don't know.  Any men who wish to try and give me feedback let me know.
 www.greatcakessoapworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment