Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 24 April 2012

Soaps

I feel I should make a soap called rain.  I have seen enough of it out of my window to last me till November, but still it will rain.  Spent yesterday arguing with hair shampoo. I enjoy the challenge of reading discovering and finding out for myself, but sometimes I think I will have to give in and go on a course, but when I have done that I find they go over everything you know and you come out not a lot wiser.  So back to the challenge of the making the hair shampoo.  Perhaps I should explain at this point that I have made the shampoo, my kids all use it and say it is great but I am a perfectionist and to me it is not quite right and that is the bit I am trying to sort out, maybe I should stop and remember that what you buy commercially is actually not runny soap but chemically inhanced, somewhere in the begining soap was involved, but the final article if the chemicals where stripped away it would be hard to find the soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment