Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 25 April 2012

What a week

Well we are on Wednesday and as I said to my children I have spent two mornings in class.  Meaning I have been looking and reading.  Tuesday completed my first faux funnel pour soap, yes it looked great.  Was worried about the colours as my mauve is over a year old and has a mind of its own and blue goes any colour but, so must get new colours.  The new ones I have red and yellow are great and the yellow has held up, the orange has got a bit lost, so need to pour more of the orange next time, the mauve did it's own thing between deep mauve and blue, but overall it looks superb.  Will upload pictures soon.  Then today I cracked the bubble topping of my bath bombs.  I usually just ice them which looks good but have been searching how to make them with shea butter and found it on Soap Queen.com. so thanks for that.  Needed some adjusting but the basic receipe worked.  So fab, these will be uploaded soon.  So now we have two different fantastic bath bomb cup cakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment