Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 3 May 2012

Launch

Went to a launch party for a lady who has inspiring ideas of getting true artisans together to offer under one banner courses.  I am sure it will be very successful.  Had a lovely week soaping, made Rose Geranium, three different molds, one I swirled the second one I pured two together and the third I did the Faux Funnel pour and they look and smell fantastic.  If only the rain would stop and the sun would come out, I have six dustbins and one water butt full and now it is just flooding the garden.  I need wellies for the chickens, even their run which has a water proof roof is flooding.  Roll on Summer!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment