Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 27 June 2012

Blogs and Tweets

I just read that some one said that their month had not been productive they lost their creative mojo.  I love that, I have lost mine this week.  I hate indecision and the weather is definitely indecisive!!!  I need to get cracking with things but trying to find the way forward is not happening at the mo. I just want some sunshine. Am just getting organised to start up a Networking for Handmade Mums.  Evarly morning breakfasts are great if you have no kids to get out the door, daytime is ok if you have no little ones, or like me spend the day working so to take a couple of hours out really disrupts my day.   5.30 is such a good time if you are just coming out of work, but if you have kids to feed, or two coming in from work like me it is silly to walk out as they walk in for dinner, so 7.30-9.30 with a glass of wine.  Ladies talking to Ladies honestly and openly about how they are getting or have got where they are.  All there to help each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment