Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 11 June 2012

Soap Challenge

The wonderful soap challenge has finished but kept the emails so can go back and do them again when I have time.  Thought I had enough soap, then get asked for 25 doggy soaps, 10 peace in the garden and also 30 milkshakes 20 cupcakes, so making like made, the lounge is full and so is the dining room.  However, this is really encouraging my daughter to get my shed sorted in the back garden to get me out of the house.  No more soap in my dinner cries my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment