Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Saturday 30 June 2012

Whipped soap

Learning from on line one has to search to find out info, then a lot of people just show you and do not actually tell you.  So I want to thank Amy of Great Soapworks in America for all of her information.  She posted a video of herself at a Farmers market making soap, now I have been asked and refused but thought after seeing her video I can do this, so thanks.  When I first started I tried to make whipped soap and ice the tops of cup cakes, two years on the fear of working with soap has gone and like an artist I am manipulating the soap not the soap dictating to me, having said that sometimes it siezes and it does not work out, but am getting around that one.  Yesterday for the first time in two years I made whipped soap and used it and oh my goodness what a difference two years experience with soap makes.  Hope you like the picture.  Have a look at our face book page.

No comments:

Post a Comment