Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 30 August 2011

Autumn

Well here we are again, the end of a miserable summer with just a few hot days, the nights are distinctly cold as the cats have told me and the thought that the kids go back to school next week is just depressing.  I always think that we could do with a thanks giving like the Americans and have a long weeked for October 31st as it is such a long time to Christmas, then two weeks off in the cold.  I do look forward to it, snuggled up for two weeks not having to rush out and about.  Had a busy fair yesterday which was good and maybe now the summer is coming to an end people will find extra money to buy things again.  I talking to a gentleman who could not understand why my soaps are not all over the place and I was explaining that not bieng a marketing and PR person I don't make the time to go out there and sell.  I love to make and create, I don't enjoy trying to convince people why they should buy my soaps, but I should because they are so good and they lather, a question often asked and they contain no nasties at all.  Even the preservative is vitamin e.

No comments:

Post a Comment