Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 8 January 2013

Crafts


I am a hands on person and I get bored easily.  So whilst I love making the soaps, different textures, colours, smells etc., I still like to be doing other things.  Back in the summer I fell in love with Sock Monkeys and for Christmas I made myself one which is sitting watching me and one for my son, excuse his look he had just worked seventeen hours.  His is a sock Lima.  So not having enough to do I have decided to make wash animals and whilst looking at patterns I came across Taggies or Taggy blankets.  When mine were little the eldest was a "taggy" person.  At the age of 25 she has had to move out of home with her job and I notice this black ribbon in her new bed.  So for Christmas I did a grown up Taggy.  I bought a bolster pillow, so it is about 5' long, covered it with a chenile type blanket and sew ribbons/taggies all down one side and ribbons on the sides, so now she is in hevan and no one realises that at the age of 25 she still loves a taggy and sucks her thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment