Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 23 January 2013

Since the snow arrived I think everthing else went.  All I have wanted to do is curl up in front of the fire and read a book.  That is what winter is all about but today we don't have that 'luxury' and then to work hard during the summer months, no we have to go out whatever the weather.  The dogs didn't get much of a walk yesterday as three o'clock came so did the rain and snow.   When you realise that it will be the end of Feb before some of the soap will be ready I think I need to get the production line working.  Today made soap roses, now I often make soap roses by rolling the soap into the shape of a rose, but today I used the whipped soap and piped them.  I want to make them bigger but I think first attempt was very good.  Go to the fb just bev soaps and you can see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment