Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 14 January 2013

January

The winter is a time for sleeping, recharging the batteries but it always seems to bring sadness with it.  I have heard of two deaths in the last two days and I always think December/Jan and Feb are the worse months. Today I had planned soaping  and as I look out to a small dusting of snow I thought I am going to sit today and re-charge by having a me day.  How many of us take a me day?  Having said that I shall possibly get to sewing as I love creating those cute sock people and am now getting to grips with making animals to go with the soaps for the bath.  Definitely a reflective day on whats to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment