Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 30 January 2013

Jogging along

Just jogging along, I think a lot of us are like that during January.  I hve been making but still not up to stratch with all the stock, I am sure something will come along and I will oh blow because I have not got enough stock.  The soap with the piped roses have gone down a storm with all who have seen them.  They will make terrif Mothers day present, something so elegant but different and it will last longer than a couple of weeks.  My cousin reminded me the other day another month and we will be looking out for the baby lambs in the fields and the daffodils.  

No comments:

Post a Comment