Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 8 August 2011

Are we all expecting too much

Are we all expecting too much.  I had an email back from the organiser of Sat event  and it was interesting.  I think organisers of events have had it quite good, they have put up notices etc and made money from the stall holders, I did one three years ago and I know I made quite a bit of money even though I did a lot of notices and drove around for miles putting them up.  However now I think people will have to go an extra two miles when organising events and other than schools who have a ready made market other organisers will have to be in a place where there is good foot fall.  I did one earlier this year and they made a real effort, whilst there the lady went on live radio, they walked the town giving out notices, it still did not make a lot of difference, so what is the answer.  I think that people will only buy what they want/need and if it is different and not in every shop.  I think the days of buying because you liked something has gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment