Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Sunday 28 August 2011

Peace

Yesterday I had the day off, rare for me because working from home I tend to end up working with the soaps one way or another.  I went with my middle daughter to West Wittering beach.  I was shocked to pay £7.50 for the car park, however she was learning to surf there so we had no choice.  I left her and walk along the sand from West Wittering towards Itchenor, having never done this before.  All I can say is that it was beautiful.  The wind was slightly cold, but walking warmed me, but the peace I found walking along that sand.  I loved watching the sea roll over the sand and it got me to thinking about trying to make a soap that represented the sea.  That sea was not bright blue mediterranean, but deeper green grey, which mostly our sea is, the waves broke with small amounts of white foam, but there was no smell.  Maybe I could not smell it, but when I walk on Shoreham beach you can smell the salt in the air but not there.  It maybe that there were too many boats with diesel engines, but I could not smell them. I watched a huge container ship go down Southampton water and out and I could see the Isle of Wight which was very majestic looking against the sky line.  It was wonderful walking down there for nearly two hours, even thought the car park was expensive, justified by the very clean facilities,  I will certainly do it again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment