Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 15 August 2011

Tuesdays

I am missing the structure of having to get up and go and sell the soaps.  Yesterday I went through my stock room and cleared it up which is a good thing.  I am a bit lost at the mo as my cup cakes seem to loose their smell,  except the fragrance, then on making other essential oil soaps I realise they too are loosing their smell which makes me think that it is not the soap or me but the essential oils.  As the essential oils have quadrupled in the last year I bought them from the cheapest I could find, not good, so now I am going back to a supplier who supplied really good quality oils so that the soaps do not loose their smell.  They just smell soapy.  It is interesting listening to people, one gentleman last week said his skin was so dry he could not use any soaps - so what do you use to wash?  He applied cream from the Dr., his skin was so thin that the slighest nick and he bled like mad, that happened a family member and it turned out the steroids in the creams had made their skin thin.  So a good soap such as handmade with essential oils is far better.  It has all the moisturising properties left in it, they have not been milled out to be able to stand on a shop shelf for years.  Nettles are full of vitamins etc., and the properties are in the soap as the nettles are so fresh when they go into the soap.  Then neem, an amazing tree from India, I now give out info on it as so few people know about it, that is so good for so many things as proved by the amount of Teens soap I sell for spots and poor skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment