Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 7 July 2011

Bath Bombs

Made a new receipe the other day, came out superb, I thought I like this will use this in future.  Whether it was because I did not put them in the warm cupboard, but two days later they all developed cracks and broke.  All I can think ti was because they looked to great I did not put them in the warmth and then the damp weather came through and they attract the moisture.  I will have another go at them.  Made 50 little ones today just in case the people who I supplied ten to decide to come back and stock more in their shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment