Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 14 July 2011

chickens

Last night went to bed just to hear my daughters talking and worrying about the chickens.  Someone down the road was having a party and it was their screams not the fox they could hear.  Anyway at midnight I am in my pj's down the garden changing the battery in the electric fence, that did not work, I am then moving the wires around so that they just go around the chickens, tried again no go.  Got to bed about 12.30 did not sleep, the eldest and youngest still sleeping at 9am.  My middle one kindly brought me a cup of tea at 7.30 so I am not awake.  Have to sort out the wire for the chickens today as my neighbour saw the fox walking the fence at 7am the other morning and there is nothing Mr. Fox likes more than fresh chickens.  In the mean time I might just let off sound loud noises to wake them up, but I need to go and make some flower bath bombs for Saturday and I enjoy the peace of no one around.

No comments:

Post a Comment