Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Friday 1 July 2011

Early morning thoughts.

Soaps, I love to create soaps, I love to see them when finished and I am very very fussy about them.  I think it is really nice when someone wants to "review" my soaps, however, when two months later a review has not appeared one begins to wonder whether it was a good way to get freebies.  I get lots of people asking for freebies (sorry reveiews), I wonder if it works everywhere, if you asked Tesco/Sainsbury to "review" and have freebies what they would say?  I think it is a brilliant way to stock up on all sorts of things for free so good luck to those who manage it.  Being a small business unfortuantely if I gave to everyone, and lets face it if they are genuine and going to review it you cannot send a miniscle piece or something that is not up to standard, or an end piece, so it has to be a good piece, so do you then do this and go out of business because believe you me I get asked at least once a week or do you offer them at 50% discount, which I think is fair, and no one ever takes it up so you then again wonder were they genuine in the first place.  Early morning thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment