Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 25 July 2011

Tired

I am tired and exhausted from just sitting and then trying to persaude people to buy a bar of soap.  I am spending the whole week in Arundel a small hamlet which attracts hundreds of visitors to the castle.There is not a huge lot of people through the door, but it is painful trying to entice them to buy.  I do find people interesting but I do wish if there are going to make jokes about my cup cakes, like it would be great to see so and so try to eat it, they would do it out of ear shot.  Then there are those who pull faces as if to say it is wrong to make soap into cup cakes, those that enthuse about them, I do wish they would buy they would look stunning in their bathrooms and make a great talking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment