Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 13 July 2011

Motivation

I feel unmotivated today, put it down to the cold my middle daughter shared with me.  However, I have made twelve chocolate cup cakes, 16 pairs of flip flops and so chuffed put little flowers in the last lot.  Then had to face the face at the bank, that lady needs to learn to smile.  Anway this is my unmovitvated day, my son, eighteen, asked him before noon did he think he could clean the windows and perhaps wash the plastic facing on the garage down, yeah came the answer.  He managed the gym at 2pm then took a long shower at three and has gone off to walk the dog at four.  One wonders at what age they wake up and realise that yes everyone has to do jobs around the house for nothing, we can't get paid for the hard work of sitting on our behinds. University is where he is heading, some learn to work and play, some never do and when they come out the real world hits.  My daughter has friends with degress working in bars as it is the only job they can get and that was such a reality check as through uni the parents had paid and they did not have to worry.  How do we teach this generation that life is tough and getting worse at the moment.  I really don't remember it so bad when I was growing up but maybe because my parents had a shop and I worked in it I did not have to look for work.  Intersting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment