Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 21 July 2011

Christmas

Christmas, yes that word, however, it is so grey, dark and wet outside it feels like November not July.
Next week I am for a week in Arundel with the soaps, they have Jousting all week so I expect it will be busy.  The first week of the school holidays and lots of people go to see the Castle it is magnificent, so if you are in West Sussex come and see us.  Today I am going to sit and work out the smells for my Christmas soaps and make tester batches, they will be great because the weather is so wintry, perhaps I should put some Christmas decorations up to make me feel more in the spirit.  I jumped out of bed very fast this morning at 6am when my daughter informed we have a puppy coming to live with us for six months or so.  I will have to put gates up and make sure there is not soap around for him other wise he will be the cleanest puppy inside and out.  I think they are doing it to give me the shove to find a shop and move out of the house.  Thank goodness we have a large back garden, I am sure that the chickens will put him in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment