Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Tuesday 12 July 2011

Christmas

Yes it is coming around again, especially when you have to be working six to eight weeks in advance.  I need to be sorting out the cup cakes and the main soaps for Christmas.  My last order date for the wholesale is the end of September which is only about eleven weeks away.  Two of the kids in work today only grumpy at home but he is quite good on his own.  Yesterday the eldest decided it was pick on the youngest day, I ended up sitting in my bedroom eating my lunch just to get away from it.  Having two girls I am sure the hormones fly and I am in the middle of them.  I had a conversation with a friend on Sat who has two boys and they are different, they might all be quite alike up to two but then boys become a different kettle of fish, and also when they reach that hormonal state the conversations revert to just grunting.  You can sit and discuss with girls you can't with boys.  My son wants all the trappings of a rich life but hates having to help out with the business, the girls realise the realities and are very happy to work helping out with all the soaps.  Hopefully the hoover will be fixed today then it can go in the cupboard until the eldest decides to hoover again.

No comments:

Post a Comment