Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Wednesday 13 July 2011

Cup Cakes

Full of cold yesterday so put on a film, Calendar Girls, not watched it for a while, it did make me laugh.  I sat and made cup cake holders and fitted them onto the cup cakes ready for the weekend then sat making roses from soap, managed not to fall asleep.  I am sure the weather does not inspire and also I am trying to get my head around making Christmas soap which then acknowledges shorter days, colder nights and wetter days and I am not sure I want to go down that road yet.  23rd July I am for a whole week in Arundel with the soaps, that will be a first, I know my trouble will be that I get bored I need to be doing and sitting for a whole week with the soaps I think I will be doing impressions of spider man and climbing the walls.  I will have to take lots of bits of soaps that I can cut out and make flowers with.

No comments:

Post a Comment