Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Monday 11 July 2011

Monday

Monday, just checking out my email and found the one from Net Mums about blogging.  I thought it is interesting as not only am I a single Mum of three grown kids, run my own business which until two weeks ago meant there was no cleaning and hardly any cooking done over the last three months but the perspective of what it is like to have three.  When they were little I was a hands on stay home Mum.  The ex was very controlling and Mum did not work.  So when I wanted a life I divorced him and have raised the kids since they were 8, 12,14.  During the hols we always had rainy day activites I have lined up like soap making, bath bombs which have now become a full time business and dry days outings arranged.  I love having my kids around and come September really got down about them going back to school.  I still love having them around.  However, I call him at 18 grumpy bear, he is supposed to be helping me do gardening this morning, I do two days a week for other people, when I banged on the door it was a real growl that came out so left him.  The 24 is on her day off, yesterday she decided to hoover for me, whether it was the shock of her taking the hoover out of the cupboard or the fact she turned it on I don't know but the hoover stopped working and I now have to get the engineer out.  In twenty years it has never packed up!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment