Welcome to Just Bev Angelic Soaps

Just Bev Soaps and bath bombs are all handmade and homemade!! All our bars are created using essential pure oils & organic ingredients; this allows us to create pure and natural simple soap bars. We make small batches which are pure and because of this no two batches of soap come out the same, even when made with the same ingredients. Making each batch truly unique.



Thursday 28 July 2011

Dire days

I am trying to work out whether it is better to be in one place all the time that people get used to you being there or whether it is good to go to different venues.  I have triend this week down at Arundel, you watch the coaches come in and you watch the coaches leave, but the amount of people who actually come into the fair is minimal on top of that they all tell me my soaps are wonderful but no one seems to be spending.  Told the girls I would give the soaps away and see if I could sell myself instead to the highest bidder, I have no doubts that would clear the streets completely.  It is soul destroying all the hard work and preparation to go for a week to a fair and then to sell over seven days what you normally sell in two fairs on a weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment